Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm engaged!

This has been a pretty eventful week and eventually all the details will be posted. However, the most important things first, I am engaged! Yep! It's official!

Last night, Sunday, my fabulous friend Kevin (and now fiance) came over to my house after we got back from Overton. He talked to my dad outside for a little bit and then they came in and all of my family talked about us getting married. My family left to go to my grandparents house but Kevin and I stayed.

Kevin suggested we walk outside for a little bit because it was nice out. We walked around the backyard and stopped by the waterfall. I gave him a hug and kiss and we talked for a little bit. Then, the next thing I knew he was down on one knee asking me to marry him. Of course I said yes and he put a beautiful ring on my finger. We are going to get married in August! I can hardly wait! I'm pretty sure I am the luckiest girl in the world!

(Thank you Sharolee for taking the pictures for us!)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It was my pleasure to take the pictures, you're so cute together and I'm so excited for you both! You are amazing!

Natalie said...

Cass and Kevin sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! For eternity! Oh yeah, Cassidy. Good pictures by Sharolee. My name is Natalie. This all rhymes in case you missed that pattern. I'm so happy for you guys! You're way cute!

Breezy said...

Congratulations!!!! I couldn't be happier for the both of you!! love you!

Stefanie Elyse said...

Woah! YEAH! Congrats Cassidy :) I'm so thrilled for you!

heidi said...

hooray for cassidy! hooray for cassidy! everyone shout hooray for cassidy....YEAH cassidy! (a song we sing at my little school!)

I am thrilled for you guys! You are so cute!!

Trent & Tara said...

Oh my gosh...I can't belive your engaged to Kevin Tuttle I graduated with him. Small world. Of course I remember you Cass. You were so sweet and I was way sad when you quit. Actually most people who you worked with are gone by now. Including Natalie the manager. Ya, I really don't miss working there. I really like your blog.You take some great photos. You should check out my photo link on my blog. Well, congradulations and let me know when the big day is. You two are adorable.