Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Car Wash

Last Friday I spent a while cleaning my car which was filthy, inside and out. I vaccumed and cleaned the inside and then hosed off and washed the outside. After drying it I decided to wax it. Just before I started, our 4 year old neighbor Christopher came over. He is quite friendly and offered to help me clean my car. So, I waxed on and he waxed off. I thought after a little bit he would realize it wasn't that fun and be done, but he stayed until it was done and then asked if he could clean the lights because they didn't look clean. So, naturally, I let him clean those. He was quite the helper!




1 comment:

heidi said...

Not only is your neighbor super cute, but your car is super cute and you swimsuit is super cute! I love the last picture, with his reflection in the window!! So sweet!