Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At last!

I know you have all been waiting so anxiously to see something new, so at last I am getting my blog up to date. I don't really have much to say, for the most part I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Water skiing at Lake Mead with Kevin's brother Michael













My Grandma Northrup married Bill Muraffio on June 28, 2008



Engagement Photos (taken by Nic Perner July 8, 2008)



















Hiking to Battlecreek Falls - 7/18/08



Connor was a little nervous to go under the falls



But he said if Kevin went in...



he'd go in...



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cassidy! I have missed your blog. I'm glad that everything is going well...at least it looks like it. Your engagements are adorable. Keep me updated on things.

Parker Lichfield said...

coool! battle creek falls. Brady, tanner, rosie and i just went up there a few days ago. Congrats on the job at America First. I know Calli digs her job, so I bet you'll have fun.

Breezy said...

the pictures are beautiful cass!! they very natural which fits you! and its looks like you have been having a blast mixed with an awful earache!! im so sorry! but congrats on the job...no one deserves it more than you! no more convergys!!

Trent & Tara said...

I like your photos who took them..someone you know? Well, they are good. You two are very cute. So, you made it out to Lake Mead huh? That is awesome...I miss the Lake at least what is left of it. It has gone down so much the last couple of years. When is the big day? Thanks for the nice comment.