Thursday, April 3, 2008

Photography Application

So, most of you probably know I have applied to the Photography program at BYU and am anxiously waiting for the acceptance/denial email and letter that are supposed to come "during the month of April". Well, I think everyday I get more and more anxious for it to come. I'm to the point that it almost doesn't matter whether or not I make it, I just want to know! Ok, not really... I would much rather be accepted than not, but still! So hopefully in the next week or two I will have a post stating that I have been accepted, but we will just have to wait and see. I decided to post the creativity exercise I had to do because a) it took a long time to do and b) it is really cool! So, all of you can wait with baited breath with me to see what the results are...

3 comments:

Tammy N said...

I am anxious to hear about your acceptance too! Let me know as soon as you hear anything.
love, mom

Breezy said...

one day cass...it will come in the far off future date of April 30th.:) and when it does we will celebrate like whoa.




if for some reason it is negative we will egg the hfac.

Natalie said...

secret ops...egging the HFAC. That's something to make a documentary about.
I can't wait to find out either Cass! We'll find out soon!